This program provides decent and safe rental housing for eligible low-income individuals, families, elderly and / or persons with disabilities.
Constructed in 1972 and named after former United States Senator Milton Young, the Milton Young Towers have provided subsidized housing for individuals in the Minot area for decades. The 14-Story high rise has recently undergone extensive renovations in 2022 and 2023 to ensure the building will continue to support the Minot community for many more years to come. Services at Milton Young Towers include optional noon lunches served by the Minot Commission on Aging, tenant activities, on-site Services Coordinator, exercise equipment, coin operated laundry, computer lab, recreation room and a large community room. Enjoy a spectacular view in this high-rise located at 310 2nd St SE, Minot ND.
An On-site Service Coordinator assists individuals who reside in the Milton Young Towers to continue to live independently by providing them with opportunities to obtain the services they need to enhance their quality of life.
· Case management plans & referral services.
· Conduct educational forums about available community service agencies.
· Provide a point of access to service providers.
· Educate residents on services available, application procedures, and client rights.
· Organize instruction in health care, job-hunting, and life skills.
· Empower residents to be self-sufficient.